Strong individuals creates
An Invincible Team.
Our team is immensely skilled to understand every business
Mr. Surchand Puyam Singh
Coming together is the beginning. Staying together is progress. Working together is success. It's always a team work!
- Highly experienced, accomplished and motivated Finance Professional with comprehensive experience of
15 years in Banking/FI Industry.
- Retail Branch Banking-Set up a new Branches and start the Operation with Proper Banking Guideline Norm
-HDFC Bank Ltd in difference role-(Cluster Head,Branch Manager & SME-RM).
- First SME Manager-EEG of HDFC Bank Ltd in North East for the Product of Working Capital (OD,CC,
BG&LC).Create Good Knowledge and awareness to the Branches and Self Employed(SME-Group) about
- A strong team leader and motivator, Spearheading with Reliance Capital Ltd as Branch Sales Manager –
HL , LAP and Construction Finance.
- Proven track record of target achievements.
- Immense experience of the Banking/FI industry with expertise of understanding the changing trends,
requirements, development areas and accordingly take measures to achieve desired results and business
- Set up a New Branch from identifying Premises to start the Operation with Good Business. Ensure operations & Risk control at branch.
- Development of Channel Partner.
- Training and Building team to manage various aspects.
- Conduct of product sales & seminars for Corporate Customers and Builder Project.
- CRM/Marketing(Activity) and Audit-Compliance.
- Business Development-Sales and service.
- Branch has rated “Satisfactory” in Audit Report during the Branch Manager Tenure.
- Received the “Highest Performance Rating (T1)” as only one staff in the entire East Region-HDFC Bank Ltd-EEG.
- Honoured as “Top Performer Relationship Manager” in North East Region-HDFC Bank Ltd.
- Honoured as ”Top Performer” Winner for achieving the set targets on time and won a trip to foreign countries.(RCL)
- HDFC Bank Ltd : 1st April 2019 to 31st October 2019 (Mizoram)
- Cluster Head
- HDFC Bank Ltd : April 2010 to 31st March 2019 (Kolkata & Guwahati-North East)
- Branch Manager-Retail Branch Banking.
- Relationship Manager-Working Capital-SME (EEG)
- Reliance Capital Ltd –Consumer finance.
- Branch Sales Manager-Mortgages: July 2007 to Jan 2010.(Bangalore & Kolkata).
- INGVysya Financial Services Ltd.
- Unit Manager – Mortgages:Jan 2006 to July 07-Bangalore.
- IDBI BANK (Suvidha Services)
- Team Leader – Mortgages:April 2004 to Jan 2006(Bangalore)
Talent wins games, Teamwork wins Championships!
- Highly experienced, accomplished and motivated Finance Professional with comprehensive experience of 8+ years, having good analytical skills with an eye for detail.
- A strong team leader and motivator.
- Solutions-driven professional with in-depth knowledge of the Retails Branch Banking-Operations, Customer Care, Sales, system control and procedures.
- Credit Administration involving Credit Appraisals and Controlling Delinquency.
- Pragmatic, with proven managerial acumen and abilities to withstand work pressures, deliver assignments within specified time frame without compromising on quality benchmarks. Excellent understanding of Internal controls with expertise in Process Audit.
- Proven track record of target achievements, enhancing the Operations flow, and advances.
- Immense experience of the industry with expertise of understanding the changing trends, requirements, development areas and accordingly take measures to achieve desired results and business objectives.
- Well knowledge of Finware, Finnone, Finacle.
- Compliance/ Audit.
- Branch Operations.
- Approval & Disbursement.
- Customer satisfaction.
- Keeping Builder relationship.
- Planning/ Training.
- ECS & SI Execution.
- PDC presentation.
Post approval activities.
- Post disbursement documents.
- “High Achiever” in the last year HR rating.
- Increase the Business Volume from 80 Cr to 150 Cr Net Business Volumes.
- Reduced TATs for Disbursement of Home Loan & Personal Loan Applications from 4 Days to 1 Day.
- Reduced the TAT for Operations/ Foreclosures/ Rephasements in max 24hrs.
- Increased average productivity of outsourced staff from 10 dockets per day to 15 dockets checking.
- Maintenance of Security Documents and Proper Inventory Controlling.
- Defined micro processes to ensure better controls.
- MIS for all the exposures and Operations.
- Attained ‘AA’ Branch rating for yearly external Audit.
- HDFC Bank Ltd : March 2011 to till date.
- PB & Teller Authoriser (Backup BM)
- Axis Bank Ltd., Bangalore & Kolkata.
- Relationship Manager-Operations & Customer Service. (February 07 to March 2011).
- IDBI Bank Ltd., Bangalore.
- Senior Executive : Back Office, Sanction in charge. (September 2002-January 2007)
Mrs. Thoudam Sharjubala